- Bioness Vector Gait and Safety System® Receives Expanded UL Certification
- Bioness Advertorial Article: Technology That Helps Stroke Sufferers Walk Again
- The Bioness StimRouter Neuromodulation System chosen as 2016 MDEA Awards Finalist
- Bioness Releases the Second Generation of the Bioness Integrated Therapy System (BITS®)
- Bioness - 2015 North American Functional Electrical Stimulation for Walking Market Leadership Award
- Bioness Announces the Launch of Three New Innovations at the 2016 APTA Combined Sections Meeting
- Bioness Announces the Publication of StimRouter™ Neuromodulation System Clinical Trial
- Bioness Hand Rehabilitation System Increases Function and Confidence
- Bioness Vector Gait & Safety System Revitalizes Therapy
- Bioness Presented 2015 Frost & Sullivan Market Leadership Award in Functional Electrical Stimulation for Walking
- Bioness Announces a Notification for Allowance from the U.S. Patient and Trademark Office for StimRouter Neuromodulation System
- Bioness Earns Accreditation from The Joint Commission, Receiving the Gold Seal of Approval for Health Care Quality and Safety
- Bioness Announces the Commercial Availability of StimRouter at the International Neuromodulation Society World Congress
- Bioness Announces Strategic Business Partnership with the American Physical Therapy Association
- Bioness Initiates Pilot Study of StimRouter Neuromodulation System for Overactive Bladder (OAB)
- Bioness Announces FDA 510k Clearance of StimRouter System; A Novel, Implanatable Neuromodulation Device Designed to Treat Chronic Peripheral Pain
- Bioness Announces Large Presence and Entire Field Team at APTA-CSM
- Bioness Announces availability of the Bioness Integrated Therapy System (BITS)
- FASTEST Study Results Show Long-Term Meaningful Benefits of L300
- Vector Wins Gold MDEA Award! 2014 Gold Medical Design Excellence Award Winner!
- H200 Wireless Hand Rehabilitation System named one of the Top 4 Stroke Innovations
- Miller Children's is the first children's hospital in California to receive Bioness Functional Electrical Stimulators
- Vector nominated as Finalist in 2014 Medical Design Excellence Awards (MDEA)!
- At University of Maryland, Bonnie Slater describes how the Vector Gait & Safety System benefitted her husband during his stroke recovery.
- Veteran Cory Remsburg continues fight for recovery with the Bioness Vector Gait and Safety System!
Learn about his inspirational story at Casa Colina Centers for Rehabilitation.
- Spinal Injury Patients Receive New Hope with The Vector Gait and Safety System!
- Previous News
- Bioness Appoints Todd Cushman as President & CEO
- Bioness Announces Availability and First Installations of the Vector Gait and Safety System
- Bioness announces 30-week results for L300 Foot Drop Study in persons with stroke. The results demonstrate that persons with drop foot following stroke had significant performance improvements using the Bioness L300 matching that of the standard of care, the ankle foot orthosis (AFO).
- Bioness receives first FDA clearance of neurostimulation system for children with foot drop.
- Bioness Initiates Study of Neuromodulation System for Chronic Peripheral Nerve Pain
- Arise and Walk: Enlightened by technology, today's gait and balance devices are innovative tools that help patients get their feet back on the ground
- Bioness Announces Completion of Enrollment in Its Fastest L300 Study
- Bioness Inc Receives FDA Clearance and CE Mark for Its H200 Wireless System for Hand Paralysis as a Result of Stroke and Other Central Nervous System Disorders
- Bioness Inc. Announces Availability of L300 Plus System
- Bioness Inc. Receives FDA Clearance of Its L300 Plus System
- USA Today Article
- Wall Street Journal Special Report on Multiple Sclerosis
- ABC's Good Morning America Show features a segment about Bioness' H200 technology.
- Bioness and OPGA/POINT Announce Vendor Agreement
- NBC's Today Show features a segment about Bioness technology
- L300 Received Limited Medicare Reimbursement for Incomplete Spinal Cord Injuries
- Bioness Announces H200 and L300 Systems To Be Available At 88 HealthSouth Hospitals Nationwide
- The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Endorses The H200 Hand Rehabilitation System From Bioness Inc.
- New Clinical Evidence Shows Treatment Breakthough for Foot Drop in Chronic Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury Survivors
- H200 Awarded Prevention Magazine, January 2008, Top Medical Breakthroughs of 2007
- L300 Wins Prestigious Gold Medical Design Award
*(Orientation altered from original publication with permission of the publisher.)