More Natural Patient Gait Plus Extra Stability.
The L300 Plus for Thigh Weakness
The award-winning L300 Foot Drop System is a medical device that is already helping thousands of patients walk with more speed, stability and confidence.1 Now, patients may benefit from even greater improvement in their walking abilities with the L300 Plus System.
What’s the Plus? It's the first and only Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) system designed to stimulate major leg muscle groups to facilitate walking. With the addition of a thigh cuff, the L300 Plus System assists in knee flexion and extension to help your patients walk more naturally and reach their rehabilitative goals faster.
Advanced Technology to Help Your Patients Walk More Naturally
The L300 Plus System also helps prevent muscle atrophy and may increase range of motion as well as blood flow. Consider these additional benefits to your patients:
- Reversible thigh cuff for either quadricep or hamstring stimulation
- Low profile design lets patients wear it under most clothing
- Communicates wirelessly through a small hand-held control unit while walking
- Sets up and programs from the same clinician’s programmer as the L300 Foot Drop System
The L300 Plus System is cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
1. Hausdorff JM, Ring H. 2006. The effect of a new lower-limb neuroprosthesis on physical and social functioning. J Neurol Phys Ther. 30(4):207.