Screening Day Checklist
Screening days are a great no-obligation option to see if our technology works for you without the commitment of purchasing the device!
What to Bring
- Comfortable, closed-toe walking shoes
- A cane or walker if you use one
- An Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO) if you use one
- If you wear an AFO, please bring a pair of shoes that have not been worn with the AFO if possible
- If you are in a wheelchair, the screening process requires some walking, so you should be able to ambulate with a cane or walker
Click here to view or download information about Bioness product contraindications, adverse reactions and precautions.